Thursday 17 May 2018

Powerful Prayers


Powerful Prayers are prayers done in season and with counsel. 

In season means that you make the prayers when you feel led, a kind of an instinct to pray about something.

Counsel means direction. It is when You know what to say on the spot. No reversals. 

For example: 
Afew days ago I decided to pray about a specific area of my life. I planned how on getting home, I would isolate myself in my prayer room and I started creating my prayer points through the day. 


Upon getting hope, I settled in. However, at the point of beginning my prayers, I just had what I needed to say clearly coming out of my spirit and knew that God had provided counsel for the war, which I had struggled with through the day. 

Third, God lives in you. This works in moment that may fall out of season. Even in ghetto spirit, there is a winter in which you hide until it passes and a summer during which you come out and enjoy the glory of the sun. In winter, go to a mirror. The word of God says that the eyes are windows to your spirit. Look at your reflection in the mirror, look inside your eyes and see God - and talk to HIM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Message For Israel: There is NO Time

3/8/18 a.m - I woke up startled with a heavy head after a disturbing dream. This was repeated severally to ensure that I got it. The messa...